Wednesday, March 16, 2016

easy baby


I think Sibyl wins the award for being the easiest baby in the world. At 9 weeks old, she is already sleeping through the night -- from 9pm to 5am, or thereabouts. She is gassy and spits up a lot but I cannot even begin to describe how the difference feels.

I sometimes bring Sibyl with me to Iris's school for drop off or pick up and Iris loves to show her sister to the other kids in the class.



I went back to work when Sibyl was 6 weeks old and am working just 15 hours per week until the end of May. It's a little hectic, but it's been good to get out of the house. I feel a little guilty for not being at home more and so I try to hold Sibyl and talk to her as much as I can when I'm at home. 

Iris has been doing a lot of growing up lately, and it's almost all stuff she's done independently of me. Evan has made a game of teaching Iris to say her "L"s and he's also taught her to blow her nose. At school she has learned to put her jacket on by herself and I'm sure a bunch of other things I can't think of right now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment